2020 Chen Sheng Dictionary Raw Pu-erh Tea
Each one of us has different tastes, so we may enjoy different flavors. Different tea mountains have unique taste characteristics. Here are 10 tea samples, each of which has a different taste. Some of them have strong Cha Qi, others have fragrant or good after-taste sweetness. Try them out and find what is best for you.
What is in the box?
- 2018 Shuang Jiao (双娇): Entry Level, strong aroma.
- 2018 Chu Yun (初韵): Entry Level, strong aroma.
- 2019 Meng Hai (勐海): Sourced from Menghai area, has bitterness.
- 2019 Chen Sheng #1 (陈升一号): Benchmark product from Chen Sheng Hao.
- 2019 Emperor (霸王青饼): Benchmark product from Chen Sheng Hao.
- 2020 Na Ka (那卡): Single (Pure) region from Na Ka.
- 2019 Yi Wu (易武): Single (Pure) region from Yi Wu.
- 2017 Bao Bao Ai Cha (饱饱爱茶): Multi (Blended) region, strong aroma.
- 2018 San Zhi (三知): Multi (Blended) region, has bitterness.
- 2019 Lao Ban Zhang (老班章): Single (Pure) region from Lao Ban Zhang.
Raw Pu'er (Sheng Pu'er)
|Quantity & Shape||
10 Tea Samples
10 * 7g
|Harvest Year||2017 - 2020|
||Pure (Single-Region) / Blended (Multi-Region)|
|Age of Tea Trees||> 100 years|
||Yunnan Province, China|
|Tea Factory||Menghai Chensheng Tea Industry Co., Ltd.|
|Water Ratio||Every 7g tea leaves served with 120ml water|
|Temperature||203°F ~ 212°F (95°C ~ 100°C)|