2021 Chen Sheng Dictionary Raw Pu-erh Tea
“2021 陈升宝典/Chen Sheng Dictionary” is now available! The 2021 version made some changes to the tea selection. This sample box contains the most popular and feature products of Chen Sheng Hao, including the most exclusive Puerh tea “Lao Ban Zhang”.
Each one of us has different tastes, so we may enjoy different flavors. Different tea mountains have unique taste characteristics. Here are 10 tea samples, each of which has a different taste. Some of them have strong Cha Qi, others have fragrant or good after-taste sweetness. Try them out and find what is best for you.
What is in the box?
- 2020 Fu Cha (福茶): Entry Level, strong aroma.
- 2021 Zodiac Ox (牛年生普): Entry Level, strong aroma.
- 2020 Hua Zhu Liang Zi (滑竹梁子): Sourced from Menghai area, has bitterness.
- 2019 Yi Wu (易武): Benchmark product from Chen Sheng Hao.
- 2020 Bulang (布朗山): Benchmark product from Chen Sheng Hao.
- 2020 Emperor (霸王青饼): Single (Pure) region from Na Ka.
- 2020 Chen Sheng #1 (陈升一号): Single (Pure) region from Yi Wu.
- 2020 Naka (那卡): Multi (Blended) region, strong aroma.
- 2020 Chen Sheng Hao (陈升号): Multi (Blended) region, has bitterness.
- 2019 Lao Ban Zhang (老班章): Single (Pure) region from Lao Ban Zhang.
Raw Pu'er (Sheng Pu'er)
|Quantity & Shape||
10 Tea Samples
10 * 7g
|Harvest Year||2019 - 2021|
||Pure (Single-Region) / Blended (Multi-Region)|
|Age of Tea Trees||> 100 years|
||Yunnan Province, China|
|Tea Factory||Menghai Chensheng Tea Industry Co., Ltd.|
|Water Ratio||Every 7g tea leaves served with 120ml water|
|Temperature||203°F ~ 212°F (95°C ~ 100°C)|