2020 Chen Sheng Dictionary Raw Pu-erh Tea
Raw Pu'er (Sheng Pu'er)
|Quantity & Shape||
10 Tea Samples
10 * 7g
|Harvest Year||2017 - 2020|
||Pure (Single-Region) / Blended (Multi-Region)|
|Age of Tea Trees||> 100 years|
||Yunnan Province, China|
|Tea Factory||Menghai Chensheng Tea Industry Co., Ltd.|
|Water Ratio||Every 7g tea leaves served with 120ml water|
|Temperature||203°F ~ 212°F (95°C ~ 100°C)|
Each one of us has different tastes, so we may enjoy different flavors. Different tea mountains have unique taste characteristics. Here are 10 tea samples, each of which has a different taste. Some of them have strong Cha Qi, others have fragrant or good after-taste sweetness. Try them out and find what is best for you.
What is in the box?
- 2018 Shuang Jiao (双娇): Entry Level, strong aroma.
- 2018 Chu Yun (初韵): Entry Level, strong aroma.
- 2019 Meng Hai (勐海): Sourced from Menghai area, has bitterness.
- 2019 Chen Sheng #1 (陈升一号): Benchmark product from Chen Sheng Hao.
- 2019 Emperor (霸王青饼): Benchmark product from Chen Sheng Hao.
- 2020 Na Ka (那卡): Single (Pure) region from Na Ka.
- 2019 Yi Wu (易武): Single (Pure) region from Yi Wu.
- 2017 Bao Bao Ai Cha (饱饱爱茶): Multi (Blended) region, strong aroma.
- 2018 San Zhi (三知): Multi (Blended) region, has bitterness.
- 2019 Lao Ban Zhang (老班章): Single (Pure) region from Lao Ban Zhang.